Thursday 11 April 2013

Omawumi Megbele Speaks On Single Mother Status “My Daughter Is More Important Than Anything”

omawumi daughter
April 9, 2013 – Omawumi Megbele Speaks On Single Mother Status “My Daughter Is More Important Than Anything”
In a brief chat with Ebuka, Rubbin Minds’ show host on Channels TV, talented Nigerian singer who just staged an amazing concert, Omawumi Megbele speaks about her single mother status.
The star claims she can do anything for her only daughter, Kamila whom she gave birth to at the peak of her career.
Omawumi further said people tried to force her to live in denial of Kamila but she made up her mind to be strong throughout the period.
I said let the career fall, I will back my daughter and sell tomatoes. She is more important to me‘.
When queried about her marital status, Omawumi said;
’I didn’t come with that intention to be a single parent, however, now that I’ve found myself in that position, I’m going to enjoy and walk in the stride until when God brings the man that will come and you know…‘

No comments:

Post a Comment