Friday 12 April 2013

Ex-Actress Regina Askia Rocks Iyanya’s New York Concert Dance Floor (Photos)

regina askia iyanya concert new york
April 11, 2013 – Ex-Actress Regina Askia Rocks Iyanya’s New York Concert Dance Floor (Photos)
Former Nigerian actress turned Nurse Regina Askia was spotted rocking the dance floor of Iyanya’s concert that held in New York on Friday, the 5th of April, 2013.
The ex-beauty queen who is now happily married to an African-American man currently works as a certified Registered Nurse in the US.
The mother of three beautiful children plans to start her own daycare business soon.
“I told someone I was ” Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria” more than 20 yrs ago and they said …Yes Regina, ….I showed photos of my VGC home and the small swimming pool I had up in the back for my 7 y/o ……they say you worked here ? I said no that’s was my home and that was my driver, my daughter’s nanny and the other young woman in the pic was the maid……., they say alright Regina……when c…onvo begins on my work on television back home….I get looks.” – said Regina Askia via her Facebook page.
See another photo of Regina Askia on the dance floor below.
regina askia dancing iyanya concert

No comments:

Post a Comment